Calling all Voluntary Sector Organisations!
Dover District Council is asking all groups/organisations who benefit the local community, to put themselves forward for grants between £100 and £4,000, from the Dover District Council Community Grant Scheme – Winter Round 2022.
The scheme encourages and supports community-led activities that result in a direct community benefit to Dover District residents.
The grant must be used to pay for clearly defined future costs associated with local projects. Eligible costs include any Capital, Consumable or Revenue Costs.
Applications are welcomed from community organisations and groups including:
- Registered Charities
- Charitable Incorporated Organisations (CIO)
- Community Interest Companies (CIC)
- Social Enterprises
- Constituted Voluntary/Community groups
- Constituted Sports Clubs/groups
- Constituted Youth Clubs/groups
- Constituted School related groups (e.g. PTFA’s)
- Constituted Church/Faith groups
If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.